Do you have questions about your application, the admission requirements or tuition fees? Don't hesitate to give the program manager a call at +49 (0)6321 671-256, or send us an email at mba-wss@ 8< SPAM-Schutz, bitte entfernen >8 hwg-lu.de.
The registration form, as well as information on required supporting documents, can be downloaded on this page. All documents are provided in German and English language.
Please read the "Checklist application papers” carefully when preparing your application for admission. It provides you with detailed information on all necessary documents that must be submitted with your application.
Application & Admission Requirements
Application deadline: 15 July.
- After all application materials have been received in full, a preliminary acceptance to the program will be granted with a date for the selection interview. This interview can be conducted with the program head via Skype.
- To prepare for the selection interview, a business-oriented case study relating to the wine industry will be sent to all applicants.
- Applicants with a first university degree (180 ECTS points) and those qualifying with professional experience will also receive the topic of the academic assignment and will have six weeks to complete it.
- If all admission requirements have been fulfilled, Weincampus Neustadt will issue the tuition bill.
- After enrolling via the Student Service Center, the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society will grant access to the online learning platform OpenOLAT, which provides all relevant information for the degree program and course materials.
- Completed university degree (210 ECTS points) and at least one year of related professional experience after graduation.
- Applicants whose first degree program had only 180 ECTS points can earn the additional 30 ECTS points required by completing a written assignment.
- The “Hochschulgesetz” of the Federal State of Rhineland-Palatinate (Higher Education Act of Rheinland-Pfalz) allows those with qualifying professional experience the opportunity to enroll in the MBA program without having a university degree. After passing an aptitude test (academic assignment), qualified applicants with at least three years of sufficient professional experience can be admitted without holding a first university degree. Please contact the program manager to learn more.
- Proof of the required work experience (e.g. job reference, interim report, confirmation of the current employer, employment contract, proof of self-employment, or comparable)
- Letter of motivation (one A4-sized page).
- Successful participation in a selection interview in which the applicant will demonstrate a basic understanding of business concepts related to the wine sector.
- English-language skills at the B2 level or higher according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR), or a comparable officially recognized certificate.
Our special offer
You are interested in the program, but still need official proof of your English language skills? Weincampus Neustadt offers an exclusive online language test! If passed, the test counts as a proof of your English language skills, as required for admission. Please contact the program manager for more information.
Fees & Funding
If all admission requirements have been fulfilled, Weincampus Neustadt will issue the tuition bill for MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales.
- 14,000€ for EU students
- 19,000€ for non-EU students
Tuition fees to be paid per semester (i.e. 3,500€ or 4,750€, respectively) in semesters 1 to 4. From the 7th semester onwards, a reduced tuition fee will be charged.
In addition to this, students also must pay the semester fee for the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society.
Costs for travel, meals, and accommodations are not included. Tuition fees and costs are usually tax deductible.
Get early bird conditions! If your complete application is received by 30.04. of the respective year, the tuition fee will be reduced to 12.600,- Euro for students from the EU and to 17.100,- Euro for non-EU students.
For German applicants there are several and individual possibilities of financial funding.
Please check out the following links to find out which possibility fits your individual situation.