Apply now and navigate your business sustainably into the future!
The international master program at the Weincampus Neustadt addresses experienced practitioners in the wine industry as well as professionals from related sectors.
Application deadline ends on July 15!
Benefits of the program:
- Work full-time and study part-time in convenient block sessions.
- Conducted in English.
- International team of instructors.
- Interactive teaching style with current, topical case studies.
- Individual guidance provided.
- Gain know-how in sales and sustainable business management combined with expertise in wine.
- Focus on research and practical application.
- Well-established networks for further personal and professional development.
- Open to Bachelor degree holders and those with industry qualifications.
We will be delighted to provide you with further information and a personal consultation! Please don‘t hesitate to contact us!