MASTER YOUR SALES - SUSTAINABLY!
Apply now for our international MBA program in Wine, Sustainability & Sales!
Being successful in business has long ceased to depend on product quality alone. Globalization, the opening of new markets, climate change, as well as changes in customer behavior are just a few examples of the areas that require sustainable business management. Those who want to be successful both domestically and internationally have to be able to recognize and analyze opportunities in the marketplace – and seize on them with a sustainable approach. Apply now!
Benefits of the program
- Work full-time and study part-time in convenient block sessions.
- Conducted in English.
- International team of instructors.
- Interactive teaching style with current, topical case studies.
- Individual guidance provided.
- Gain know-how in sales and sustainable business management combined with expertise in wine.
- Focus on research and practical application.
- Well-established networks for further personal and professional development.
- Open to Bachelor degree holders and those with industry qualifications.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Wine, Sustainability & Sales provides an internationally oriented program of study for working professionals, focusing on sustainable management and sales concepts. Problem-solving strategies and business methods are taught using real-world examples from today’s wine industry.
In addition to the classic business administration content of a traditional MBA, the program places a focus on sales, as wel las environmental, social, and economic sustainability. Students also receive intensive instruction in the latest developments in the international wine market, consumer research, and sensory analysis of wine. At the same time, students also become well acquainted with the world of international wines, their special features, and sensory characteristics. Check out the curriculum for details!
The Master’s program is targeted at both ex-perienced professionals from the wine industry, as well as those interested from related and non-related fields who want to develop professionally and learn how to help their companies compete sustainably in the international market.
The two-year, part-time program can be completed with only 36 on-campus days of attendance – a flexible lecture schedule that allows students to continue working. On-campus weeks, which are run as workshops, take place during the first three semesters. In the fourth semester, students research and write their Master’s thesis. To ensure the practical relevance of the educational program, students are taught with the latest findings from academic research and work with case studies and lectures on current topics from the business world in general and the wine industry in particular. Students bring a variety of perspectives from their own diverse backgrounds to the classroom, which enriches the educational experience and helps them build networks to expand their professional horizons.
Have questions? Please get in touch with the program manager Ms. Janina Dorn ( email@example.com ) at the Weincampus Neustadt. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have and assist you in the application process.
Or use the contact form to register your interest!
- Academic degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Focus: Wine, Sales, Sustainable Management,
- Program length: 4 semesters of study while working.
- Language: English (exams can be completed in German upon request).
- Maximum number of participants: 20.
- Semester begins: September 1st.
- Degree program begins:October/November.
- Lecture period: Blended Learning, with minimal on-campus presence in semesters 1–3. Master’s thesis is written and defended during the 4th semester.
- Normally 2 week-long block sessions per semester, from Monday–Saturday.
- Tuition fees: 14,000€ for EU students; 19,000€ for non-EU students.
- Tuition fees to be paid per semester (i.e. 3,500€ or 4,750€, respectively). In addition to this, students also must pay the semester fee for the University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen am Rhein (currently 122,75€ per semester).
- Costs for travel, meals, and accommodations not included.
We are glad to provide you with individual advice on the program. Please don't hesitate to contact us for support.
Presence dates for program start in winter semester 2018/19:
Presence week 1: 22 to 27 October 2018
Presence week 2: 11 to 16 February 2019
No on-campus presence during grape harvest and worklaod peaks in the wine business!
*Schedule might be subject to change.
Accreditation and Degree
The master program "MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales" at Weincampus Neustadt was successfully accredited. The FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) gave the quality seal according to the standards of the German Accreditation Council.
After successful graduation, the state-recognized University of Applied Science - Ludwigshafen on the Rhine awards the internationally recognised degree "Master of Business Administration (MBA)".