Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Wine, Sustainability & Sales
Being successful in business has long ceased to depend on product quality alone. Globalization, the opening of new markets, climate change, as well as changes in customer behavior are just a few examples of the areas that require sustainable business management. Those who want to be successful both domestically and internationally have to be able to recognize and analyze opportunities in the marketplace – and seize on them with a sustainable approach.
Our part-time master program prepares you to navigate your business sustainably into the future!
Why does the (wine) business need an MBA with a focus on wine, sustainable management and sales? What do our students and professors say about the MBA Wine, Sustainabiltiy & Sales? The answers are in the film!
Program facts - international, state-approved, extra-occupational!
- Academic degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Focus: Wine, Sales, Sustainable Management
- Part-time program in Germany
- Program length: 2 years / 4 semesters
- Language: English (certain exams and the Master's thesis can be completed in German upon request).
- Maximum number of participants: 20.
- Semester begins: September 1st.
- Degree program begins:October/November.
- Lecture period: Blended Learning and on-campus presence in semesters 1–3. Master’s thesis is written and defended during the 4th semester.
- Normally 2 week-long block sessions per semester, from Monday–Saturday.
- Tuition fees: 14,000€ for EU students; 19,000€ for non-EU students.
- Tuition fees to be paid per semester (i.e. 3,500€ or 4,750€, respectively). In addition to this, students also must pay the semester fee for the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society.
- Costs for travel, meals, and accommodations not included.
Would you like an individual consultation and first-hand information? Contact us!
Our concept - a part-time Master's program with maximum transfer to practice!
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Wine, Sustainability & Sales provides an internationally oriented program of study for working professionals, focusing on sustainable management and sales concepts. Problem-solving strategies and business methods are taught using real-world examples on a university level.
In addition to the classic business administration content of a traditional MBA, the program places a focus on sales, as well las environmental, social, and economic sustainability. Students also receive intensive instruction in the latest developments in the international wine market, consumer research & marketing, and sensory analysis of wine. At the same time, students also become well acquainted with the world of international wines, their special features, and sensory characteristics. Check out the curriculum for details!
Maximum practical relevance is an important aspect in our master program. During the lectures, many practical examples are scientifically analyzed and discussed in the group. Students can contribute their own operational questions and, for example, develop solutions as part of a case study. It is also possible to choose a subject that is relevant for one's own company as part of the Master's thesis.
Who we adress? Wine professionals and wine enthusiasts!
The Master's programme is targeted at both experienced professionals from the wine industry and wine enthusiasts from related and unrelated fields who want to develop themselves professionally and personally and learn how to set up their business sustainably and successfully for the future.
The two-year, part-time program can be completed with only 36 on-campus days of attendance at Weincampus Neustadt – a flexible lecture schedule that allows students to continue working. To ensure the practical relevance of the educational program, students are taught with the latest findings from academic research and work with case studies and lectures on current topics from the business world in general and the wine industry in particular. Students bring a variety of perspectives from their own diverse backgrounds to the classroom, which enriches the educational experience and helps them build networks to expand their professional horizons.
The MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales is open to professionally qualified applicants without a first university degree, e.g. technicians or master craftsmen. Details can be found in the admission requirements.
You want to get some insights why our students chose us? Check out the interview with Pauline!
Benefits of the program - make yourself and your company fit for the future!
- Work full-time and study part-time in convenient block sessions.
- Gain know-how in sales and sustainable business management combined with expertise in wine.
- Benefit from an international team of experienced instructors.
- Establish networks for personal and professional development.
- Focus on both research and practical application.
- Transfer your knowledge directly to your company through project work.
- Enjoy our individual guidance and support.
- Qualify for the MBA with a first university degree or with your relevant professional experience.
The schedule - for optimal balance between job, family and studies!
No on-campus presence during grape harvest and worklaod peaks in the wine business!
Studying part-time is a challenge. We know that! That is why we have designed our curriculum in such a way that it is possible to combine studies, job and family. There are a variety of examination forms that are spread over the semester and allow the greatest possible flexibility in terms of timing. In addition, our staff and lecturers are available to answer questions and provide individual support.
Accreditation and Degree
The master program "MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales" at Weincampus Neustadt was successfully accredited. The FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) gave the quality seal according to the standards of the German Accreditation Council.
After successful graduation, the state-recognized Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society - University of Applied Sciences awards the internationally recognised degree "Master of Business Administration (MBA)".