MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales - Program facts and Schedule
- Academic degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Focus: Wine, Sales, Sustainable Management,
- Program length: 4 semesters of study while working.
- Language: English (exams can be completed in German upon request).
- Maximum number of participants: 20.
- Semester begins: September 1st.
- Degree program begins:October/November.
- Lecture period: Blended Learning, with minimal on-campus presence in semesters 1–3. Master’s thesis is written and defended during the 4th semester.
- Normally 2 week-long block sessions per semester, from Monday–Saturday.
- Tuition fees: 14,000€ for EU students; 19,000€ for non-EU students.
- Tuition fees to be paid per semester (i.e. 3,500€ or 4,750€, respectively). In addition to this, students also must pay the semester fee for the University of Applied Sciences Ludwigshafen am Rhein (currently 122€ per semester).
- Costs for travel, meals, and accommodations not included.
We are glad to provide you with individual advice on the program. Please don't hesitate to contact us for support.
Presence dates for program start in Winter Semester 2017/18:
Sunday, 12 November 2017: Welcome Event (4.00 pm).
13 to 18 November 2017: First week of on-campus presence.
22 to 27 January 2018: Second week of on-campus presence.
No on-campus presence during grape harvest and worklaod peaks in the wine business!
*Schedule is subject to change.
Accreditation and Degree
The master program "MBA Wine, Sustainability & Sales" at Weincampus Neustadt was successfully accredited. The FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) gave the quality seal according to the standards of the German Accreditation Council.
After successful graduation, the state-recognized University of Applied Science - Ludwigshafen on the Rhine awards the internationally recognised degree "Master of Business Administration (MBA)".