Apply now and navigate your business sustainably into the future!
The international master program at the Weincampus Neustadt addresses experienced practitioners in the wine industry as well as professionals from related sectors.
July 31: Application deadline for applicants with a first university degree (210 ECTS points).
July 15: Application deadline for applicants with a first university degree (180 ECTS points) and for students without a university degree qualifying for studies with professional experience.
More information on application and fees can be found here.
Or chose the direct link to the Student Service Center, where you can download the registration form (scoll to the very bottom of the page).
Benefits of the program:
- Work full-time and study part-time in convenient block sessions.
- Conducted in English.
- International team of instructors.
- Interactive teaching style with current, topical case studies.
- Individual guidance provided.
- Gain know-how in sales and sustainable business management combined with expertise in wine.
- Focus on research and practical application.
- Well-established networks for further personal and professional development.
- Open to Bachelor degree holders and those with industry qualifications.
The state-recognized University of Applied Science - Ludwigshafen on the Rhine awards the internationally recognised degree "Master of Business Administration (MBA)".
We will be delighted to provide you with further information and a personal consultation! Please don‘t hesitate to contact us!